Friday, April 5, 2013

Latest additions to Turner’s wardrobe


Tori purchased Turner’s Easter outfit.  You’ll see that in the next post.  I don’t want to spoil the surprise but she did a great job finding a fashionable and cute outfit for him.   I was left with finding some shoes.  I was originally hoping for some Kenneth Cole but didn’t have any luck finding a decent pair for Turner.  Luckily I stumbled upon some Cole Haans and I am very impressed.  He’ll be able to wear these to a few of the formal events we are attending this summer (e.g. weddings).  While out shopping I saw a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren boat shoes that I couldn’t pass up.    I think he’s good for the Summer / Fall with these.   I’ll probably pick-up a pair or Nike or New Balance sneakers for him as well.   The sad part about all this is that toddler's feet grow at a CRAZY rate.  Thank goodness for off season sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment