Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Turner Alexander Moore is here!

Today is a great day.  After several hours of labor, my wife and I were blessed to welcome out first child into the world; Turner Alexander Moore.  Turner was born at 3:17pm and weighed in at 6lbs and 14oz.  He is 20inches tall.  Both Turner and his mom are doing fine.  I am beyond excited and still amazed by it all. 

Here are a few photos from the day.  Fair warning, I will be one of those fathers who takes  a lot of pictures and videos of my son.






5 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful! Tori said he doesn't look like a Turner. That's ok. It's more important that he behaves like one:) Love you Turner!! Way to go Tori and Tony.

    Love Uncle Jul and Aunt Khira

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Great Tori - From Steve & Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! So great to see the pictures. Little Turner is so adorable and you look like such a proud dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really a good looking kid but I, even now, can see the Turner in Turner but there is even Moore :o). Congratulations Guys!!!!! May God forever bless and keep you close to each other and to Him.

    Uncle Michel

    ReplyDelete