Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Office 'Man-shower'

On Wednesday, my coworkers threw me a mantastic man-shower.  I was treated to a nice lunch, had some jokes made at my expense, got some great gifts and saw some old friends.  Overall, it was a great day.   Kathy took some great photos and put together a nice video of the event.  Thank you to all who attended and to those who were not able to attend but contributed towards the gifts. 


The friendship demonstrated that day and contributions to my growing family are truly appreciated.  It’s always been one thing to work with great people but to have those same people become close friends is another.  I’m grateful.  We are officially counting down to Turner’s arrival!!

3 comments:

  1. The video is so great!! It's the second best thing to being there in person to help celebrate! Looks like you got so many cute things for baby Turner. It's so wonderful that you've been able to make great friends at work. I love how excited you are about becoming a dad! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In just weeks, days away - your life is about to completely change... and it's going to be wonderful. Glad to be part of the anticipation and festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored that my video made it to the blog! Nate is very excited to meet Turner... you're going to be such an amazing dad!

    ReplyDelete