Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Nursery is done!


We might have started out slow but we really picked-up steam and got the nursery prepared for Turner.  With just under 12 days left until his expected arrival, I think we did a pretty good job.  I don’t have much to say about it.  I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves. 











A closet full of clothing!! I think he has more clothing than I do.






Wait a minute, I just did the math.  Enjoy that room son, apparently it wasn’t cheap.

6 comments:

  1. Love the nursery! Everything looks awesome - he's going to LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you guys did a fantastic job. I'll be going back to this blog for pointers when it's my turn to have a child. Thanks for the heads up for what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why my name comes up as Woofie, it's Li Huan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a show place. Nicely done! HGTV has nothing on you! Mary Hunsche!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC NURSERY! Nate just saw the pics and I think he wants to move in there. That giraffe is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that to be MY room! Nice job with the monkey selection...it's ape-tastic!

    ReplyDelete