Sunday, October 24, 2010

We’ve decided on a crib!!

Not only did we (read: Tori) decide on a crib but we also ordered it.  As you might recall, Tori and I couldn’t agree on a crib.  The two cribs were considering – four if we count the two others Tori likes are all great.  They mostly look alike so for me it came down to price.  Rather than debate on which crib is better and fight for the one I really like, I’m going to let Tori drive the selection of the crib for Turner’s room.  With that said, we’re going with the Munire Deco crib.  According to reviews, it is good quality furniture item (received an A- rating).  The Deco also fits our requirement of converting into both a toddler bed and full-size bed for an older child. 

We went down to a store in DE to take a look at the crib in person but they didn’t have one on the floor.  We ordered the crib today.  I’ll finish painting Turner’s room, adding his name to the wall and adding in some furniture  As mentioned in earlier posts, we’ll be getting our dresser and rocking chair from IKEA. With furniture decisions complete, I’ll focus my energies on decorating it based on the theme that we (read: I) decided on.

No comments:

Post a Comment