Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finally getting big enough for the cool toys

Tori and I have been waiting for this moment for a month or so now.  One day Tori went to pick Turner up from daycare one day and when she arrived she saw our son in some contraption of a toy and Turner looked like he was in heaven.   This was the confirmation that we needed; Turner was now  finally able to play with some of his cool toys. 

He only has one so far but trust me, his future will be filled with gadgets and toys that I will.…. I mean HE will enjoy playing with J. 
 Don’t get me wrong; we are both excited about his development with whatever this 'Bright Starts Around We Go' thing is (I really don't know what it's called) and how excited he is while playing with it.  It’s just that when I look at Turner, all I see are Nerf foam and water guns.  I see him developing leg and arm coordination so that he can perform some amazing wrestling moves and one day tackles his mother.   Was I too premature in purchasing the mini football, basketball and soccer ball set from Target? 

No comments:

Post a Comment