Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Turner's first laptop


I have very cool coworkers. I enjoy going into my office daily and many of them know that I hate working from home. On Monday, one of my cool coworkers, Lauren-Alice brought in an early gift for Turner; his first laptop! 
Apparently she saw ‘My first laptop’ on ebay and immediately thought of Turner and had to get it. Thank you Lauren-Alice for helping Tori and I get Turner exposed to technology at an early age!
Wait a minute. Upon further inspection of the keyboard I discovered that it's not QWERTY.  I'll get my glue gun and fix the order of those keys this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love this little laptop! Too funny about the QUERTY keyboard. I think it's because they are just learning their letters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a communications professional, how did I not already discover the lack of QWERTY functionality? I am ashamed! I hope Turner learns to type properly...and as fast as I do!

    ReplyDelete