Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing Marco Polo with Turner

I came home from work one day.  I can’t tell you what day it was because they honestly just merge into one.  My co-workers know I’ve been surprisingly busy lately.  Tori can confirm that I’ve been busy at home too (see my previous posts about home renovations. Anyway, so I came home and was exhausted.  After dinner Tori told me she and Turner were playing a new game.  I looked at her with disbelief – I think you can all picture that.  The game is best described as ‘Marco Polo’.  If I didn’t see this with my own eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it.

For those that aren’t familiar with the game, one player is chosen as "It". This player closes his or her eyes and tries to tag the other players.  In this game, Turner is it.  So this is how the game is played.  Tori will run her fingers on her stomach and Turner either kicks or punches back.  She moves to another spot on her stomach and continues to poke and Turner moves over to that spot and punches / kicks back.  They can go at this game for at least 15 minutes.  I can’t tell who’s more into it though, Tori or Turner.  I have yet to play but if Turner is this playful already, he and I will have a great time. 

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say this but Turner may be well equipped from the womb for defending himself on the playground. LOL. So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun game. I played that with Avery. I also would shine a flashlight on my tummy to see how he reacted. Too fun.

    ReplyDelete