Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tori and Turner

A good friend and new mom (Shelby) told me that we should take pictures at various months / stages of the pregnancy.  She also said that Tori should wear the same shirt.  While we loved the idea of taking some picture to record the memories, there no way I’m going to remember which shirt Tori wears.  She’s next to me on the sofa as I write this and without looking, I couldn’t tell you what color her shirt is (shame on me). 

 Here are a few of the pictures we took.  Turner was the size of large mango in the first picture (top).   The second picture on the right is from August 12th - Tori was just starting her 21st week.   In the last picture, Turner is the size of a baby doll - weird.    I will be posting more messages with pictures of Tori and Turner this week so that everyone can see how they’ve both grown.  According to the books and growth charts Turner is around 15 inches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment